Pay For Service
Once you have activated your service and chosen your desired features, your monthly due date will be the same each month.
You will automatically receive a text message notification on your Mobi PCS phone prior to the end of your billing cycle. This simply acts as a reminder to pay your bill on time to avoid having your service suspended. The text message notification is the only payment reminder you will receive.
NOTICE: If your service is currently suspended, payment can be made using online bill payment below. If your payment is late, but arrives before your next due date, your service will be reconnected. Please note that your next payment will still be due as scheduled. Your monthly payment due date does not change. For example, if your payment is due on the 5th of every month, and you pay your bill on the 21st, your next payment will still be due on the 5th of the following month.
To have your payment due date changed, call 808.723.1111 or visit your nearest Mobi retail store. A date change fee will apply.
There are several ways to pay for your Mobi PCS service.
- Auto Pay. Your credit or debit card will automatically be charged each month.
- Online Bill-Pay. Use the form above to pay your bill whenever you like. To register, you will need your Mobi account number. Please call *611 or visit a Mobi store for more details.
- By phone via automated system. Pay by credit or debit card over the phone by dialing *729 from your Mobi PCS phone.
- Mobi Teller. Accepts cash, check, credit or debit card.
- Over the counter. Pay at a Mobi PCS store or dealer with cash, check, credit or debit card.